- Ability to have multiple indoor units off one outdoor unit
- Individual Room Temperature Control
- Incredible Energy Star Rated
- Easy clean, Low maintenance
- Running Costs from 10 cents per hour (depending on the size of the unit)
DUCTED EVAPORATIVE COOLING
Evaporative cooling is the one of the cleanest and healthiest ways to cool your house. With evaporative cooling there is no need to keep the house shut up to stay cool, you can keep doors and windows open without any worries.
Evaporative Cooling Features
- Natural, fresh air, whole-of-home cooling system
- Incredibly low running costs
- Cheapest form of ducted cooling
- Unaffected by extreme heat
DUCTED REGRIGERATED HEATING & COOLING
Ducted heating and cooling systems can provide your Melbourne home with a comfortable temperature year-round, regardless of the weather conditions. It does this while filtering the air and removing humidity.Heating is provided economically by “reversing” the operation of the air conditioner. Instead of expelling the hot air and circulating cool air, it does the reverse – hence the term ‘reverse cycle’ air conditioning.
Ducted Refrigerated Features
- Innovative and advanced inverter technology
- Works efficiently in the majority of climate extremities
- Affordable running costs
MULTI-HEAD AIR CONDITIONING
'Multi-head’ is the term for a split system with 2 or more indoor units. There is one unit in each room that is able to heat/cool, and one single outdoor unit on the side or at the back of the house. The make/model of multi-head that you choose will depend on how many rooms you need to heat/cool. You can have up to 9 indoor units for each outdoor unit.
- Save Space (One Outdoor Unit)
- Specific AC for Different Rooms
- Individual Room Climate Control
- Most Cost Effective Way of Zoning